To get started, it is best to call us by phone or send us an email. We’ll then help you begin OA Training anywhere in the world. Here are some specifics on what to expect:
- Contact us by phone 800-240-7510 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speak with an OA Coach to determine your program needs.
- Set up a time for your OA Orientation – this will usually be via Skype, FaceTime, or phone, though you may also visit us at our home office in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We will show you how to use the OA Training program and you can begin right away, or wait a bit until the time is right for you. Payment for your OA Training is due at this time.
- Begin your OA Training protocol and be in touch with us once each week while we analyze your data, check your progress, and make recommendations for the next week.
- Once your OA Training is complete, you will have the option for future training whenever you would like.
- PLEASE NOTE that the claims made throughout this website are based on scientific studies that examine groups of people’s gains from training, so individual results will vary. Brain Fitness is not based upon one aspect of health, and many other general factors are known to be important (such as proper sleep or good hydration, as examples). While Cognitive Training (CT) has been shown to strengthen neurocognitive processes important to flight performance and safety, and CT has been evaluated in some specific groups of people, such as older drivers or secondary school students, the actual gains experienced by aviators as a group may vary, both as a whole and between subgroups of aviators (such as student and commercial pilots). We are hopeful that future research endeavors will clarify these and many other questions that arise about CT and brain health in general. For additional information, please review our Terms & Conditions below.